Looking for more information about the numbers on your Do Not Call List? Find out how to review your List here.
Reviewing the DNC List
Viewing the DNC List
When viewing the List Display area, numbers will be displayed in rows, with columns providing additional information:
- Phone Number (1) - The phone number in the List.
- Added (2) - The date the number was added to the List.
- Expires (3) - The date the number will be removed from the List, if it is set to expire.
- DNC Reason (4) - The reason the number was added to the List.
You can configure the Call Result to add the number to the List permanently, or have it expire and be removed from the list after a specific amount of time.
The DNC Reason column displays the names of the Call Results that were used to disposition the lead.
Filtering the DNC List
Using the Filters available, you can refine the List to display specific information.
- DNC Reason filter (1) - Filter numbers based on the DNC Reason.
- Pagination menu (2) - View additional pages of the List.
- Time Range filter (3) - Filter numbers based on the date added.