Looking to make changes to your Queue? Learn more below.
Under the Configuration tab of each Queue, you'll see various options that will allow you to customize the functionality. Depending on the Queue Type selected, you will see a different list of settings in each section.
- General Settings
- Calendar Settings
- Automated Actions
- Call Announcements
- Scheduling Options
- Customize Ringtones
- Distribution Restrictions
- Email Notifications
In the General Settings section, you'll find the following features:
- Queue Type
- Queue Priority
- Queue Strategy
- Intercept Mode
- Queue Speed
- Machine Detection
- Per Agent Ring Duration
- Live Transfers
- Queue Color
Queue Type allows you to set the type of the Queue, which determines how it functions.
- Dialer Queue
- Inbound Queue
- Action Folder Queue
Quick Tip: Learn more about Queue Types here.
Queue Priority allows you to determine which Queue your Agents will receive calls from first.
- 1-Very Low Priority
- Priority 2
- Priority 3
- Priority 4
- Normal Priority
- Priority 6
- Priority 7
- Priority 8
- 9-Very High Priority
Queue Strategy allows you to determine under what circumstances your Queue Members will receive a call.
Note: Queue Strategy is only available when Queue Type is set to Action Folder or Inbound Queue.
- Non VOIP Queue - No calls are sent to Queue Members and profiles will not be auto-dialed if left in the Queue. Use this for group calendars and business processes.
- Ring All - Sends each call to all available Queue Members. The first to answer receives the call.
- Least Recent - Sends the call to the Queue Member that has not been sent a call for the longest period of time.
- Random - Sends the call to a random available Queue Member.
- Round Robin - Sends calls in a circular order between all Queue Members.
Queue Speed allows you to choose a dialer speed and dialing method.
Note: Queue Speed is only available when Queue Type is set to Dialer Queue.
- Foreground Dialing - Auto dial or Cold Call - Auto dialing will occur if the Queue Member has the AI Dialer application installed on their account.
- Background Dialing (Predictive dialing) - The Queue Member will receive calls once connected. Multiple calls per Queue Member are dialed in the background.
The Machine Detection feature helps prevent machines (voicemail, answering machines and fax machines) from reaching Agents. When enabled, it will check for machine answering when making calls. If a machine is detected, the call will not be passed over to an Agent.
Note: Machine Detection is only available when Queue Type is set to Dialer Queue and Queue Speed is set to a Background Dialing option.
- Disabled - Machine Detection will not be used - all answered calls will be passed to Agents. Use this option if you would like your Agents to be able to leave a Prerecorded Message.
- Enabled (Quick) - Machine Detection will do a quick check for machines. Use this option if you want to prioritize faster checks.
- Enabled (Rigorous) - Machine Detection will do a more thorough check for machines. Use this option if you want to minimize the chance of a machine-answered call being passed to an Agent.
Intercept Mode allows the Queue to send a call entering the Queue to the last User the caller spoke to, or the location of the caller's profile. This mode is not restricted to Queue Members.
Note: Intercept Mode is only available when Queue Type is set to Inbound Queue.
- No Intercept - Disables the Intercept Mode feature on this Queue. This is the default option.
- Agent, if Available - If the caller's Lead Profile is saved in a User's My Files Folder, the call will be sent to that User. Otherwise, the call will be sent to this Queue.
- Agent, Always - If the caller's Lead Profile is saved in a User's My Files Folder, the call will be sent to that User even if they are not available. If the Lead Profile is not saved in any My Files Folder, the call is sent to this Queue.
- Agent+Queue Intercept - This option directs the call according to the location of the caller's profile.
- If the profile of the caller is located in a User's My Files Folder, the call will be sent to that User.
- If the profile is located in an Action Folder Queue or Dialer Queue, the call will be redirected to that Queue.
- For all other cases, the call will be sent to this Queue.
Per Agent Ring Duration
Per Agent Ring Duration allows you to set how long a call will ring per Queue Member. After the ring duration has been reached, the call will go to the next Queue Member (as per the Queue Strategy).
Note: "Default" is the recommended option. This will use current best practices for ring duration.
- Various durations between 5 and 30 seconds
Live Transfers allows Users to transfer live calls to members of this Queue.
When this is enabled and a User is transferring a call, they will see a "Transfer call and profile" option. Checking this option will transfer the live call to an available Queue Member.
Note: Live Transfers is only available when Queue Type is set to Action Folder or Dialer Queue.
Voicemail allows you to offer the option to leave a voicemail for incoming callers.
Note: Voicemail is only available when Queue Type is set to Inbound Queue.
Note: In order to have access to the voicemail box, Users must have "Read" access in the Share Settings for this Queue.
- Do not use
- If the Queue's Empty - Active voicemail if no Queue Members are in Ready or Inbound status.
- If Nobody's Available - Active voicemail if no Queue Members are in Ready or Inbound status, or if all Queue Members are on the phone.
- Offer voicemail after a ring duration between 15 seconds and 30 minutes.
Queue Color allows you to set the color of the queue for quick reference in My Appointments.
Note: Queue Color is only available when Queue Type is set to Action Folder or Dialer Queue.
- Any color may be selected using the color picker.
Note: For Action Folders, Calendar Settings are only available when Calendar is enabled under Scheduling Options.
Add event title field
Add event title field allows you to select fields for the event title of your Calendar.
- Select from various CRM fields
Edit event title
Edit event title allows you to re-order and remove fields for the event title of your calendar.
- Drag and drop fields to re-order them.
- Remove fields from the list by clicking the X icon.
Email the Customer
Email the Customer allows the Queue to send a selected email template to the email address on the profile when a profile is transferred to this Queue.
Note: Email Templates and Outbound Email must be configured before this feature can be enabled.
- No Template Selected (disabled)
- Select from your configured email templates (enabled)
Administrative Emails allows the Queue to email one or more email addresses automatically when a new file is placed into this Queue.
Enter email address
- Enter one or more email addresses
Select email template
- Default admin email format
- Custom format - Select from your configured Email Templates
Call Announcements allows you record or upload an audio message that will play to the answering User when they receive an inbound call or live transfer from this Queue.
- Yes - Record or Upload your message
In the Scheduling Options section, you'll find the following features:
- Scheduled Time Zone
- Time Restrictions
- Maximum Simultaneous Calls
- Schedule Weekends
- Time to Schedule
- Separate Campaigns
- Manually Assign Leads
- Google Synchronization
Calendar allows you to schedule calls directly to this Queue by using a calendar.
Note: Calendar is only available when Queue Type is set to Action Folder or Dialer Queue.
- Enabled & Show All Calls - The User will see all appointments booked in this Queue.
- Enabled & Show Users Calls - The User will only see their own appointments booked in this Queue.
- Enabled & Don't Show Calls - The User will not see any appointments booked in this Queue.
Scheduled Time Zone
Scheduled Time Zone allows you to select the time zone you would like to use for scheduling purposes.
- Customer's Time Zone
- Agent's Time Zone
- Pacific Standard Time
- Mountain Standard Time
- Central Standard Time
- Eastern Time
Time Restrictions prevents the automatic dialer from calling outside of a specific time frame. This feature exclusively affects North American time zones.
Note: The time frame is based on the time zone of the region you are calling, not the local time zone of your User.
Note: Appointments which were booked before time restrictions were enabled will still be called, regardless of the current restrictions.
- Set custom call time restrictions
Maximum Simultaneous Calls
Maximum Simultaneous Calls allows you to limit the number of calls Users can book in the same time slot.
- Enter the number of calls that can be booked simultaneously (0 for unlimited).
This option allows calls to be booked onto a 7 day calendar (Sunday-Saturday) instead of a 5 day (Monday-Friday) calendar.
- Yes - 7 day calendar
- No - 5 day calendar
Time to schedule
Time to schedule allows you to book additional time in the calendar for appointments, to include travel or preparation time.
- Select time durations from 5 minutes to 4 hours.
Separate Campaigns restricts scheduling in this calendar to only show entries within the same Campaign, and the Maximum Simultaneous Calls will be Campaign-specific.
Manually Assign Leads
Manually Assign Leads allows Queue managers to assign items to a specific Queue Member. Queue Members will not be able to see items which are not assigned to them, except Queue Members with a Skill Level set to Tertiary, who will see all items.
Note: Scheduling to this calendar will only show entries within the same Campaign, and the Maximum Simultaneous Calls will be Campaign-specific.
Synchronize appointments scheduled to this Calendar with Google Calendar. Please send an email to our integrations department at email@example.com in order to accomplish this; a Zapier account is also required.
Note: Appointments will not be displayed retroactively.
- Connect to Google
Select a custom ringtone for your callers to hear. Be sure to upload a Ringtone first.
Note: Customize Ringtones is only available when Queue Type is set to Inbound Queues under General Settings.
- Select Ringtone
Distribution Restrictions can be used to prevent the automatic dialer from calling outside of a specific time frame. By default, this exclusively affects North American time zones.
Note: The times are based on the time zone of the region you are calling, not the local time zone of your agent.
- Default - 7am to 9:15pm
- Set custom call time restrictions
Email Notifications allow you to send an email when a voicemail message is received.
Note: Email Notifications is only available when Queue Type is set to Inbound Queues under General Settings.
- Enter an Email address for notifications