Interested in segmenting your leads for different purposes? Learn more about Campaigns!
If your business offers multiple products or services, Campaigns enable you to call and manage the same Leads in a different way for each business offering - almost as if you were operating a separate ReadyMode system!
When using multiple Campaigns, you can:
- Manage duplicates on a per-Campaign basis.
- Disposition calls to the same Lead differently for each Campaign.
- Manage Phone Numbers, Scripts, Call Results, TPV Hotkeys and CRM Fields separately for each Campaign.
Note: Campaigns are designed specifically to help you manage multiple products or business offerings. If your business only has one offering, we recommend using a single Campaign for all Leads and using Playlists to determine how those Leads are dialed.
Navigating to the Campaigns Tab
On your Dashboard, click on the Manage Leads icon to go to Lead Management. This icon is available at the top of the Dashboard and also under the Manage section.
In Lead Management, you can find Campaigns under the Campaigns Tab.
Campaigns Tab Overview
In the Campaigns Tab, you'll see a list showing all of your Campaigns, divided by Lead File Status.
- Regular Campaigns (1) - These are Campaigns which contain at least one Active Lead File.
- Deactivated Campaigns (2) - These are Campaigns which contain only Deactivated Lead Files.
- Unused Campaigns (3) - These are Campaigns which do not contain any Lead Files.
- Leads remaining (4) - The number of Leads remaining will be displayed for each Regular Campaign.